How to take care of your Secret Fern bracelets
1. Dip your stainless steel bracelet in a dish with soap
(mild detergent) & warm water (or mix two parts baking soda and
one part water to make a paste to gently brush on to your piece).
2. Dip a lint-free cloth (eg: Microfibre) into a dish and clean your piece with it.
Optional: Use a soft-bristled toothbrush to scrub any grime
from detailed areas.
3. Rinse with clean water and pat dry your jewellery with a soft towel.
Optional 4. : You also can polish your piece by using a jewellery polish
or polishing cloth. Make sure that the polish you are using
is labeled safe for stainless steel.
* Do not use silver polish, as it will stain your jewelry.
* Do not use whitening toothpaste for cleaning (especially
with silica) as it will scratch your piece.
That is it for today ;) .