Gemstone Solitaire Bracelet
Each bracelet is made with 3mm natural semi precious gemstones and high quality hypoallergenic stainless steel, 14K gold filled beads and findings for a no-rust and near water-safe result.
Wear it solo or combined the colours/styles.
- Anyolite - (Also named) Ruby Zoisite is a strong spiritual stone bringing an array of positive healing emotions to the heart. It is said to help move forward, and get over past challenges and hardship. It is a good stone to ease anxiety and stress and feeling uplifted.
- Lapis Lazuli - This crystal helps connect to our intuition and wisdom. It is the truth-seeker stone especially powerful when looking to make change in our life by being in tune with ourself and to trust ourself.
- Larimar - Its light blue colour has a deep calming effect on the body. It is a soothing stone for the stressed-out minds. A good stone to use against energy blockages in the body, cooling to the emotions and said to help clear communication.
- Garnet - It is a purifier and chakra balancer int he body. Its vibrations regenerate the body and stimulates the metabolism. This stone opens our heart fully to our own truth and pathway in life.
- Rhodolite Garnet - It is a stone is said to boost self-confidence built on fearlessness and help assists emotional healing especially feelings of shame and guilt. It is also helps balance sexuality.
- Rutilated Quartz - As member of the quartz family, it has a cleansing effect and a conductor of energy. It is a feel good stone said to boost mental and physical energy.
- Yellow Opal - A stone of luck and is a powerful shield against danger. It is also a stone that boost will power to approach life with a positive mindset.
- Peridot - Another one in the green stone family known to be the stone of compassion. Like many other green-coloured stones, it is said to be uplifting, heals the heart, the centre of our emotions and is a good companion for creative souls.
SIZES: Are shown on the drop box however please email us for special request (size) if not already displayed in the drop box.
Buyers advice: Water-safe does not mean waterproof. Water-safe means it is ok to wear them in the shower, but make sure to pat dry afterwards. I would not recommend salt or chlorinated water for an extended period of time though.
CARE OF YOUR JEWELLERY
Cleaning of your jewellery:
1. Dip your stainless steel bracelet in a dish with soap (mild detergent) and warm water (or combine 2 parts baking soda and 1 part water to make a paste to gently brush on to your piece).
2. Dip a lint-free cloth (eg: Microfibre) into your dish to clean your piece.
3. Optional: Use a soft-bristled toothbrush to scrub any grime from detailed areas. Avoid rubbing gemstones to prevent scratch marks.
4. Deep your piece into another dish of clean water to rinse and dry with a soft towel.
Optional: You also can polish your piece by using a jewelry polish or polishing cloth. Make sure that the polish you are using is labeled safe for stainless steel.
- Do not use silver polish, as it will stain your jewelry.
- Do not use whitening toothpastes for cleaning and toothpastes with silica as it will scratch your piece.