Pāua shell Bracelet
Made with 2mm black Czech glass beads and high quality hypoallergenic stainless steel, 14K gold filled beads and findings for a no-rust and near water-safe result.
Wear it solo or combined the colours/styles.
Czech glass is renowned around the world for its high quality craftsmanship.
The shell is 1.5cm to 1.5 cm square on a tiny 1mm chain.
SIZES: Are shown on the drop box however please email us for special request (size) if not already displayed in the drop box.
To measure your wrist: wrap a string around it and place it next to a ruler to check your size.
Buyers advice: Water-safe does not mean waterproof. Water-safe means it is ok to wear them in the shower, but make sure to pat dry afterwards. I would not recommend salt or chlorinated water for an extended period of time though.
CARE OF YOUR BRACELET
Cleaning of your jewellery:
1. Dip your stainless steel bracelet in a dish with soap (mild detergent) and warm water (or combine 2 parts baking soda and 1 part water to make a paste to gently brush on to your piece).
2. Dip a lint-free cloth (eg: Microfibre) into your dish to clean your piece.
3. Optional: Use a soft-bristled toothbrush to scrub any grime from detailed areas. Avoid rubbing gemstones to prevent scratch marks.
4. Deep your piece into another dish of clean water to rinse and dry with a soft towel.
Optional: You also can polish your piece by using a jewelry polish or polishing cloth. Make sure that the polish you are using is labeled safe for stainless steel.
- Do not use silver polish, as it will stain your jewelry.
- Do not use whitening toothpastes for cleaning and toothpastes with silica as it will scratch your piece.