Wild berry gemstones & Kiwibird charm Bracelet
Made with a trio of tiny natural semi precious gemstones - Strawberry quartz, Amethyst and Rhodolite Garnet with a Secret Fern (NZ designed) Kiwibird charm.
High quality hypoallergenic stainless steel and 14k gold filled beads and findings for a no-rust and near water-safe result.
Wear it solo or combined the colours/styles.
- Strawberry quartz - A member of the quartz family, this crystal has a cleansing effect and is a conductor of energy. It is said to amplify and radiate the energy of love and gratitude. It is a stone for caring of all the matters of the heart.
- Amethyst - Another member of the quartz family and a fantastic stone to support the emotional and promote love deep in one's heart. It is a great stone to use to ease stress and promote calmness - good to use during a meditation for instance. It is the most popular crystal in the world.
- Rhodolite Garnet - It is a stone is said to boost self-confidence built on fearlessness and help assists emotional healing especially feelings of shame and guilt. It is also helps balance sexuality.
SIZES: Are shown on the drop box however please email us for special request (size) if not already displayed in the drop box.
Buyers advice: Water-safe does not mean waterproof. Water-safe means it is ok to wear them in the shower, but make sure to pat dry afterwards. I would not recommend salt or chlorinated water for an extended period of time though.
CARE OF YOUR JEWELLERY
Cleaning of your jewellery:
1. Dip your stainless steel bracelet in a dish with soap (mild detergent) and warm water (or combine 2 parts baking soda and 1 part water to make a paste to gently brush on to your piece).
2. Dip a lint-free cloth (eg: Microfibre) into your dish to clean your piece.
3. Optional: Use a soft-bristled toothbrush to scrub any grime from detailed areas. Avoid rubbing gemstones to prevent scratch marks.
4. Deep your piece into another dish of clean water to rinse and dry with a soft towel.
Optional: You also can polish your piece by using a jewelry polish or polishing cloth. Make sure that the polish you are using is labeled safe for stainless steel.
- Do not use silver polish, as it will stain your jewelry.
- Do not use whitening toothpastes for cleaning and toothpastes with silica as it will scratch your piece.