Dainty Charm and gemstone Bracelet
Each bracelet is made with 3mm natural gemstones and high quality hypoallergenic stainless steel, 14k gold filled beads and findings for a no-rust and near water-safe result. Wear it solo or combined the colours/styles.
- Mookaite - It is an Earth energy, grounding stone that helps to tune to our inner wisdom, our gut feeling. This stone has been used by royalty and said to heal lineages.
- Lapis lazuli - It connects to our intuition and wisdom. It is the truth-seeker stone. It is also a great stone for intellectual professions to help analyse, bring new ideas and to enhance memory and retain information.
- Rutilated Quartz - As member of the quartz family, it has a cleansing effect and a conductor of energy. It is a feel-good stone said to boost mental and physical energy.
- Moonstone - It symbolises the divine feminine energy and the qualities related to: compassion, peace within yourself and nourishing for the soul.
- Strawberry Quartz - A member of the quartz family, this crystal has a cleansing effect and is a conductor of energy. It is said to amplify and radiate the energy of love and gratitude. It is a stone for caring of all the matters of the heart.
- Tourmaline - It is a stone for the creative minds and writers as it helps find inspiration. It is a healing stone for the matter of the heart and overcome past hurts.
- Malachite - It is the stone of travellers said to protect them in their whereabouts and support the emotional well-being. It is said to help overcome fear of change.
SIZES: Are shown on the drop box however please email us for special request (size) if not already displayed in the drop box.
Buyers advice: Water-safe does not mean waterproof. Water-safe means it is ok to wear them in the shower, but make sure to pat dry afterwards. I would not recommend salt or chlorinated water for an extended period of time though.
CARE OF YOUR JEWELLERY
Cleaning of your jewellery:
1. Dip your stainless steel and gold filled bracelet in a dish with soap (mild detergent) and warm water (or combine 2 parts baking soda and 1 part water to make a paste to gently brush on to your piece).
2. Dip a lint-free cloth (eg: Microfibre) into your dish to clean your piece.
3. Optional: Use a soft-bristled toothbrush to scrub any grime from detailed areas. Avoid rubbing gemstones to prevent scratch marks.
4. Deep your piece into another dish of clean water to rinse and dry with a soft towel.
Optional: You also can polish your piece by using a jewelry polish or polishing cloth. Make sure that the polish you are using is labeled safe for stainless steel.
- Do not use silver polish, as it will stain your jewelry.
- Do not use whitening toothpastes for cleaning and toothpastes with silica as it will scratch your piece.