Genuine Heishi Turquoise Bracelet
Made with natural and ethically-sourced Afghan Turquoise gemstones and high quality hypoallergenic stainless steel, 14k gold filled beads and findings for a no-rust and near water-safe result.
Wear it solo or combined the colours/styles.
The colour of these Turquoise beads is raw and beautifully dainty.
- Natural Turquoise: It is one of the oldest healing stone used across civilisations from Egypt to Persian empires, Native Americans and many more. At the time used by ancesters as a protection talisman to dispel negative energies or ornemental stone in jewellery. It is also an excellent calming and gentle stone for the mood.
- SIZES: Are shown on the drop box however please email us for special request (size) if not already displayed in the drop box.
Buyers advice: Water-safe does not mean waterproof, especially with natural Turquoise as it is quite a porous gemstones. Its colours might vary - and often can darken - overtime due to the contact with skin's natural oil, water or other product.
CARE OF YOUR JEWELLERY
Cleaning of your jewellery:
1. Dip your stainless steel and gold filled bracelet in a dish with soap (mild detergent) and warm water (or combine 2 parts baking soda and 1 part water to make a paste to gently brush on to your piece).
2. Dip a lint-free cloth (eg: Microfibre) into your dish to clean your piece.
3. Optional: Use a soft-bristled toothbrush to scrub any grime from detailed areas. Avoid rubbing gemstones to prevent scratch marks.
4. Deep your piece into another dish of clean water to rinse and dry with a soft towel.
Optional: You also can polish your piece by using a jewelry polish or polishing cloth. Make sure that the polish you are using is labeled safe for stainless steel.
- Do not use silver polish, as it will stain your jewelry.
- Do not use whitening toothpastes for cleaning and toothpastes with silica as it will scratch your piece.