Rainbow Shell & Surgical Steel Anklet
Designed and handmade in Waihi Beach with love.
Can you feel a calling from the sea?
Lovely boho natural shell anklet on a Gold plated stainless steel chain and gold filled elements.
They have a lightweight and dainty feel on the skin and you can wear anytime at home, at yoga or just during a beach stroll.
- Option (in the scroll down side menu) to add a charm: A Conch shell, a feather, a Secret Fern designed Kiwibird or a starfish.
- Measurement: Take a piece of string to measure your anklet in a confortable way, it should neither be extra thight or too large. All of our anklets comes with an approximate 2cm extender chain to ajust them to your preference.
Write your measurement in the comment section during check out.
All of our handmade jewellery - including our charms - are hypoallergenic.
Please see the instruction in our blog for care instructions.
Buyers advice: Water-safe does not mean waterproof. Water-safe means it is ok to wear them in the shower, but make sure to pat dry afterwards. I would not recommend salt or chlorinated water for an extended period of time though.
CARE OF YOUR JEWELLERY
Cleaning of your jewellery:
1. Dip your stainless steel bracelet in a dish with soap (mild detergent) and warm water (or combine 2 parts baking soda and 1 part water to make a paste to gently brush on to your piece).
2. Dip a lint-free cloth (eg: Microfibre) into your dish to clean your piece.
3. Optional: Use a soft-bristled toothbrush to scrub any grime from detailed areas. Avoid rubbing gemstones to prevent scratch marks.
4. Deep your piece into another dish of clean water to rinse and dry with a soft towel.
Optional: You also can polish your piece by using a jewelry polish or polishing cloth. Make sure that the polish you are using is labeled safe for stainless steel.
- Do not use silver polish, as it will stain your jewelry.
- Do not use whitening toothpastes for cleaning and toothpastes with silica as it will scratch your piece.