Gemstone & Swarovski star Bracelet
Made with approx 3mm natural gemstones, a golden Swarovski crystal, high quality hypoallergenic stainless steel chain, 14K gold filled beads and findings for a no-rust and near water-safe result. Wear it solo or combined the colours/styles.
Choose between 13 natural gemstones (below) and in the drop down menu (with your size) before check out:
- Mookaite - It is an Earth energy, grounding stone that helps to tune to our inner wisdom, our gut feeling. This stone has been used by royalty and said to heal lineages.
- Rhodolite garnet - It is a stone is said to boost self-confidence built on fearlessness and help assists emotional healing especially feelings of shame and guilt. It is also helps balance sexuality.
- Anyolite - (Also named) Ruby Zoisite is a strong spiritual stone bringing an array of positive healing emotions to the heart. It is said to help move forward, and get over past challenges and hardship. It is a good stone to ease anxiety and stress and feeling uplifted.
- Lapis Lazuli - This crystal helps connect to our intuition and wisdom. It is the truth-seeker stone especially powerful when looking to make change in our life by being in tune with ourself and to trust ourself.
- African Turquoise - It is a type of jasper and considered as the stone of balance and evolution. It is said to bring emotional balance, encourage positive change and open the mind to endless possibilities toward personal growth.
- Peridot - Another one in the green stone family known to be the stone of compassion. Like many other green-coloured stones, it is said to be uplifting, heals the heart, the centre of our emotions and is a good companion for creative souls.
- Lemon Chrysoprase - A great stone for emotional and mental balance. It is said to help analytical and creative thinking. As being a green type of quartz too, it is also a stone healing for the heart, helping self acceptance and helps to release any negative patterns.
- Amethyst - A member of the quartz family and a fantastic stone to support the emotional and promote love deep in one's heart. It is a great stone to use to ease stress and promote calmness - good to use during a meditation for instance. It is the most popular crystal in the world.
- Moss Agate - A wonderful stone with green moss pattern reminding of long forest baths. It is a great stone to balance both side of the brain - the rational and the creative and the male and female energies in one's body. It is also a good stone to attract new friendships in one's life. A personnal favourite.
- Apatite - The stone of confidence to help one's achieve its goals in life. Blue apatite in particular is a great stone to enhance communication and public speaking. A fantastic stone to use in meditation when focused on a goal as it sbrings clarity and strenghen intention.
- Moonstone - It symbolises the divine feminine energy and the qualities related to compassion, peace within oneself and its nourishes the soul.
- Tourmaline - It is a stone for the creative minds and writers as it helps find inspiration. It is a healing stone for the matter of the heart and overcome past hurts.
- Malachite - It is the stone of travellers said to protect them in their whereabouts and support the emotional well-being. It is said to help overcome fear of change.
SIZES: Are shown on the drop box however please email us for special request (size) if not already displayed in the drop box.
CARE OF YOUR BRACELET
Cleaning of your jewellery:
1. Dip your stainless steel bracelet in a dish with soap (mild detergent) and warm water (or combine 2 parts baking soda and 1 part water to make a paste to gently brush on to your piece).
2. Dip a lint-free cloth (eg: Microfibre) into your dish to clean your piece.
3. Optional: Use a soft-bristled toothbrush to scrub any grime from detailed areas. Avoid rubbing gemstones to prevent scratch marks.
4. Deep your piece into another dish of clean water to rinse and dry with a soft towel.
Optional: You also can polish your piece by using a jewelry polish or polishing cloth. Make sure that the polish you are using is labeled safe for stainless steel.
- Do not use silver polish, as it will stain your jewelry.
- Do not use whitening toothpastes for cleaning and toothpastes with silica as it will scratch your piece.