Orient nights - Dainty Lapis Lazuli Bracelet
Made with 3mm natural semi-precious Lapis Lazuli gemstones and high quality hypoallergenic stainless steel and 14k gold filled beads and findings for a no-rust and near water-safe result.
Wear it solo or combined the colours/styles.
- Lapis Lazuli - This crystal helps connect to our intuition and wisdom. It is the truth-seeker stone especially powerful when looking to make change in our life by being in tune with ourself and to trust ourself.
SIZES: Are shown on the drop box however please email us for special request (size) if not already displayed in the drop box.
Buyers advice: Water-safe does not mean waterproof. Water-safe means it is ok to wear them in the shower, but make sure to pat dry afterwards. I would not recommend salt or chlorinated water for an extended period of time though.
CARE OF YOUR JEWELLERY
Cleaning of your jewellery:
1. Dip your stainless steel bracelet in a dish with soap (mild detergent) and warm water (or combine 2 parts baking soda and 1 part water to make a paste to gently brush on to your piece).
2. Dip a lint-free cloth (eg: Microfibre) into your dish to clean your piece.
3. Optional: Use a soft-bristled toothbrush to scrub any grime from detailed areas. Avoid rubbing gemstones to prevent scratch marks.
4. Deep your piece into another dish of clean water to rinse and dry with a soft towel.
Optional: You also can polish your piece by using a jewelry polish or polishing cloth. Make sure that the polish you are using is labeled safe for stainless steel.
- Do not use silver polish, as it will stain your jewelry.
- Do not use whitening toothpastes for cleaning and toothpastes with silica as it will scratch your piece.